Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Educational Block with Labyrinth Learning Numbers Sprockets
The educational cube helps in the proper development of shape and color recognition, letter learning, counting and hand-eye coordination. Our model has 6 function walls, interlacing at the top and the popular Chinese game at the bottom. Each of the walls has a different, unique function to make your child play and learn as much as possible.
Features of each page:
- The first wall has nine rectangles numbered from 1 to 9, while on the reverse is the right number of pictures of the item. Additional fun can be remembering what is on a given element.
- On the other side there are four colored gears that your child can rotate while practicing motor coordination.
- The third wall has four holes in the right shape, into which the correct geometric figure should be placed.
- The fourth wall has five levels with a colorful abacus. Each level has 5 beads and each level is numbered. Above and below the abacus are simple counting operations that will help you learn mathematics.
- On the fifth wall there is a watch resembling the shape of a ferris wheel. Sliding hands will help you learn how to read the time. The advantage of the watch is the minutes written that will help your child become familiar with the minute hand.
- There is a shift on the sixth wall. Sliding elements must be adapted to the image.
- On top of the toy is a interlacing with a frog inside. The sliding elements are made of wood.
- At the bottom of the cube there is a popular and well-known Chinese game in which you can play with attached pieces and cubes.
Elements of the set:
- Chinese pawns in four colors
- two cubes
- geometrical figures that must be adapted to one of the sorter's pages
- Wooden cubes
- Covers with a maze
- Interlaced height: 37 cm
- Height with hidden interlacing: 20 cm
- Diameter: 25 cm
Size of the package:
27 cm x 26.5 cm x 27 cm
The educational block is manufactured in accordance with the EN 71 standard, it's also marked with the CE certificate. All elements included in the set were made with attention to the smallest detail of wood, which guarantees both safety and comfort of use. The toy is intended for children over 3 years of age.